- The normative study period for the entire programme is within 12 months.
- All payment are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-saleable.
- After the commencement of the programme (date as per letter of admission), if a student wants to withdraw from the programme of his/her choice, no fees shall be refunded.
- On premature cessation of the programme, the fees that have been collected in respect of any module(s) failing to be offered will be refunded within one month of the date of such premature cessation.
- In case of a deferment, no paid fees shall be refunded at any circumstances but will be carried forward. To defer a module, a student must obtain the approval from the School and pay the deferral fees when necessary.